Thursday 21 April 2016

I was just thinking......

The retirement age is increasing ,every time I watch the news it seems the age gets higher and higher. At retirement age people used to be given a clock or a watch as a gift by the employers, now you are so old when you retire -you don't have that much time left so you get a stopwatch- "happy retirement your time starts now!"


I'm not total vegetarian, I'd say about roughly two third vegetarian you know, 'meat and two veg' sort of person.

Being white and anti racist it's hard- we have to listen to all the shit racists don't dare say to migrants.

I go to the Ardennes on holiday there is hardly any network coverage for my cell phone! then I see migrants getting off boats when they arrive in Europe and they're phoning home!!!!! We might not need their culture but we do need their network providers.


One heart failure death and ten reanimations at this years ten miles event in Antwerp - Start to run isn't a health programme it's more a cull.

There's a worldwide crisis, war, famine, earthquakes, terrorism- if you are a politician and you are posting on twitter you're not doing your job -you shouldn't have that much time.





No comments:

Post a Comment